JOB OPENING: VACANCY FOR THE POST OF MARKETING OFFICER
A fast growing publishing firm with office at Ibadan, Oyo State is presently recruiting to fill the vacant position:
• liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including bookshop owners, sales reps, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
• communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio;
• managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
• writing and proofreading copy;
• liaising with designers and printers;
• organizing photo shoots;
• arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
• maintaining and updating customer databases;
• organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
• sourcing and securing sponsorship;
• conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
• contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
• managing budgets;
• evaluating marketing campaigns;
• monitoring competitor activity;
• supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
• HND in Business Administration or Science related fields.
• Age: Not more than 30years
• Experience: 2-3 years Cognate
All CV must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply before Monday 25, 2016.