PUBLISH WITH EMOTION PRESS
At Emotion Press, we have over the years improved on our editorial unit and ensured that our editors respond to queries of prospective authors within two weeks of receipt.
Our publisher, Mr. Folarin Olaniyi, has also taken it upon himself to send in congratulatory and acceptance notes to authors whose works have been considered for publication under the Omojojolo imprint.
Before submitting your works for consideration, you must be aware that Omojojolo is the company’s Self publishing imprint and authors are expected to pay a certain amount to cover the cost of publishing the work. The cost of marketing and distributing these works are not to be paid for by the author. You are advised not to send in your works for consideration if you do not have a budget or sponsor for the publication for the work.
Meanwhile, the company has recently launched her traditional imprint, Omiye Books, and is presently considering Children’s Literature and Autobiographies from prospective authors. Kindly send in a mail to the editor, Omiye Books, Ibadan via email@example.com.
We consider all forms of work, in both the creative Fiction and creative Non-fiction forms of writing. The underlisted are the basic requirements before sending in your work for consideration:
- Ensure all works are formatted in Calibri 12pt only.
- For all Prose, Drama works and Creative Non Fiction, you are not expected to send in more than a forty page excerpt of the work.
- For all forms of Poetry, you are not expected to send in more than twenty poems of the full work.
- It is mandatory that you attach an introductory note to the entry, which must contain a short biography, your phone contact and physical address.
- If you are not sure if the work is publishable, please kindly make use of our reading service.
- It might take up to two weeks of receipt, before we send in a response to your publishing query. Please kindly bear with us.
- All submissions are directed to the editor, Omojojolo books via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further enquiries, always send in a query to email@example.com only.