Monthly Archives: July 2016
FOR FIRST TIME AUTHORS: INTRODUCING THE READING SERVICE
In the year 2011, Emotion Press was established to project the future ones. Ever since her existence it has provided publishing solutions to young talented Nigerian authors. It will continue to provide effective solutions to Africa’s emerging publishing industry.
Over the few years of our existence, we have received numerous queries from Nigerian authors wishing to get published with our firm. Interestingly, some of these works are really worthy of publication but for some little touches which really matters to our Acquisitions editor.
The Reading Service promises to offer Nigerian authors who are sending in their works to a publisher for the first time, an insider perspective in the preparation of the final manuscript and query letter before final submission to a literary agent or publisher.
We are offering twenty Nigerian authors our reading service for this year 2016 for a one time fee of N30,000 only.
The Service Package covers;
- Professional analysis of all of your works for the year 2016
- Proofreading of the final manuscript
- Corrections and Recommendations For Your Work-in-Progress
- Guidance In The Final Pitching To A Literary Agent and Publisher
How To Subscribe
- Send In The First Twenty Pages of Your Work-in-Progress, alongside a short bio and an active phone line to email@example.com
- Please make the subject line of the mail: The Reading Service. We will regard your mail as unsolicited if you do not follow this instruction.
- Our in-house reader will send you a text message as soon as possible. If you do not receive any text message from our in-house reader after two weeks of query, please kindly send in complaints via firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be waiting to read your work-in-progress.